Re: Not flat-lined...

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:2/20/2000; 9:52:48 AM
Topic:Not flat-lined...

Really, is that what that graphic says to you? My poor brain got very confused!!

I thought it was weird that they clearly said what the dates were for 2001 and 2002, but didn't include 2000.

I'm looking for a smallish graphic of a brain, not of a diseased or sliced up brain, just a happy healthy brain that I can turn into an icon about this size:

"curly"

I want to add it to my vocabulary!

Oy, the net is filled with doctors slicing them up. I want a happy brain. Any help would be appreciated.

(I tried Disney, thinking they might have a kids encyclopedia, but no luck.)