happy brain image

Author:Thomas A. Creedon
Posted:2/20/2000; 10:45:36 AM
Topic:Not flat-lined...

Oy, the net is filled with doctors slicing them up. I want a happy brain. Any help would be appreciated.

I'd say any real brain that we can fully see is not happy and healthy. :-) Heh.

AltaVista's image search engine might do the trick. You can play with the search parameters to get different results. I think HotBot also has a search engine for just images.

<http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?q=brain&stype=simage&pg=q&what=web&imgset=1&iclr=1&ibw=1&iexc=1&mmW=1&micat=0&search.x=18&search.y=10>

Toodle-loooooooo..........
Thomas