Re: KDE and DCOP

Author:Dave Winer

But if I need a glue in M different languages for N KDE apps, it seems like a waste of time to write them totally by hand.

Absolutely, it is a waste of time. And instead of having just one other scripting language, as we did on the Mac, we have N different ones. Since HTTP is cross platform, we need glue to connect Perl, Python, Tcl, Java to Manila.

Josh Lucas has already done the Java code.