Re: Why you should care

Author:mike donellan

Exactly my point Dave, and hope you didn't take my ramblings [if you've read them yet] about the evolt.org piece any way but so. The whole nature of this technology is about to burst open in that direction, I think, and narrow-minded thinking - although safety in itself is not a narrow-minded issue - should and will have nothing to do with how quickly and happily HTML-rich email is embraced.