Need Help on Whois Search

Author:Jeton Grajqevci
Posted:2/23/2000; 11:15:08 AM
Topic:Need Help on Whois Search

I use http://www.networksolutions.com/cgi-bin/whois/whois to search for domains that a specific company has registered (i.e. by typing "name Microsoft") but sometimes I get an "Aborting search 50 records found" message. Is there any way to make the server list all the domains found and not just the 50 first? If not on this server, is there another one that can?

I could use Telnet as well, if necessary, but I would be grateful if you could instruct me on how to do it.