scriptingNews outline for 2/24/00

Author:Dave Winer

CNN: Texas executes Betty Lou Beets. "Betty Lou Beets, convicted of murdering her husband in 1983, was put to death by lethal injection just after 6 p.m. CST at a state prison in Huntsville, Texas."

2/3/98: "Warden Baggett, thank all of you so much. You have been so good to me. I love all of you very much. I will see you all when you get there. I will wait for you."

MSDN: A Young Person’s Guide to SOAP. "The guiding principle behind SOAP is to 'first invent no new technology.' SOAP uses two existing and widely deployed protocols: HTTP and XML."

2/18/95: "Every writer can participate in the web. Someday, very soon, I believe, every writer will."

3/31/95: "I remember, as a kid, sneaking into my parents' bedroom to look at my father's stack of Playboys. No, I didn't read the articles."

2/4/98: "I believe we have the most to learn from the people we want to listen to the least."

What is Donkeymon? "Wow, I just noticed that I got linked to on The Scripting News somehow, and that is why I have been getting so many hits all of a sudden. The down side is that of all those hits, only one person wrote me an email. But if I am going to get hits I will probably have to put somethig interesting on here soon." I love the Donkeymon!

Yet another Weblog parody!

What is pokemonleague.editthispage.com?

Want to know how you can integrate a 1.5 million site web directory into your Manila site for free?

BTW, we recommend using their second method for integrating with Manila. Make