will manila someday support xsl-t

Author:Andrew Wooldridge
Posted:2/24/2000; 9:40:49 AM
Topic:will manila someday support xsl-t

xsl-t support in manila would be killer...

Imagine posting a story, then allowing via xsl-t for it to automatically be converted into rss, svg, and plaintext. Yes, I know you could create specific scripts for each one, but why not instead create a script that does xsl-t which would enable infinite translations of tagged languages?

Egad, and what if that xsl-t support were available via xml-rpc? My mind boggles at the thought of sending an xml file to an xsl-t service, via xml-rpc and getting the translated document back via xml-rpc! Ack!