Manila and pictures request

Author:Oliver Breidenbach
Posted:2/25/2000; 2:17:33 AM
Topic:Manila and pictures request

Dave,

uploading all those pictures for my CeBIT Special at The Far Side of My Mind was not really a pleasure. Here my suggestion:

The button "Create new picture" should be at the top of the page. Also the reply page that appears when images are uploaded should contain an "Create another new picture" button.

Maybe you´ll want to think about that, so that I can love uploading all those pictures.