Re: betty error - POST malformed

Author:André Radke
Posted:2/26/2000; 5:17:08 AM
Topic:betty error - POST malformed

My guess is that the proxy server code needs some debugging

Yes. Actually, it's the code that generates the request to the proxy.

and there are dependencies requiring mainResponder.root

No, definitely not.

The problem is probably somewhere deep down in webserver.server()

No, it's in tcp.httpClient. If you make a request to localhost, it shortcuts the TCP layer and calls webserver.server directly -- but it forms the request as if it would go to a proxy server rather than to the server directly. I'll look into this...