Digital Camera Connections

Author:Eric Soroos
Posted:2/26/2000; 3:57:48 PM
Topic:Digital Camera Connections

I've been looking around at digital cameras, and they are a PITA to connect to desktop systems. Usb (rare) or serial (slow) or some little drive for a memory card or (god help us) floppies.

Here's what I'd like. RJ45

aka ethernet ( + tcpip). Embed a little http server and an ip address screen, you're good to go.

Or even better, Airport + http server. Mmmmmmm wireless.

I don't want royalties for this idea, I just want to know where I can get one.

eric