Re: Something positive people can do

Author:Ken Kennedy

Cool! That sounds excellent, Dave. And sorry, when I said Frontier, I meant Manila...*grin*.

RE: the Zope search engine. Bear with me while I ask some stupid questions, and I'll jump on this one. So what you're saying is that the data would be in the Manila db, and Zope would communicate w/ Manila via XML-RPC? Sending queries, getting results back, and displaying them? Is there more to it? Is there a Manila db that I can "bang against" to test this with? If so, do you suggest one in particular? Scripting News, Discuss, Weblogs.com?