Affiliate program patents

Author:Dave Polaschek
Posted:2/28/2000; 11:23:04 AM
Topic:Affiliate program patents

I'm not sure if this is an original idea, but something I thought of this morning while reading the stuff at http://nowebpatents.org/ was that a good way to use the affiliate program would be to set up an affiliate where all the money went into a legal fund to be used by the first person sued by amazon over the affiliate program patent.

Now amazon might not let you do that via their affiliate program, but maybe some of the other booksellers would think it a fine idea.

-DaveP