Re: No More Pesos for Senor Bezos

Author:Jim Carrico
Posted:2/28/2000; 3:04:57 PM
Topic:No More Pesos for Senor Bezos (updated w/ good links)

Exactly! (Finally someone points to the naked emperor!)

The real question is, what the hell is the Patent Office doing? And how do we make them stop doing it? By all means, boycott and generally embarrass any company that stoops to these methods, but at the same time the agency that is cranking out these odious documents needs to be called to the carpet.

I see this as part of a more general (rear-guard) attack on internet freedoms, which I've ranted on at greater length about here: The Empire Strikes Back