Re: Problems registering....

Author:André Radke
Posted:3/1/2000; 7:04:54 AM
Topic:Problems registering?

There was a problem reading or parsing your XML file. Here's the error message. Can't get the "version" attribute because the table doesn't an attribute with that name.

Kirk, there's a bug in our XML parser. Until we get the bug fixed you can work around it by removing the whitespace in the 'rss' element between the label of the version attribute and the = sign, like so: