SN interface suggestion...

Author:Keola Donaghy
Posted:3/1/2000; 2:00:02 PM
Topic:SN interface suggestion...

Aloha Dave. I was just noticing recently that I've been checking out the myriad of UL discussion groups frequently, usually right after checking the Scripting News hompage. I thought it might be cool if you would consider adding a quick way to get to the DGs from the SN homepage, perhaps a small graphic next to the links to the various UL websites such as Frontier, Manila-Newbies, XML-RPC, ETP, etc that you have in the right hand column. I'm using this graphic for the dg link on my ETP site, feel free to use it, its only 144 bytes:

Might also be something cool for the global shortcuts. Just a thought.

Aloha,

kd