Re: The idled workaholic

Author:Jacob Levy
Posted:3/4/2000; 11:07:23 PM
Topic:The idled workaholic

the whole purpose of money is to put distance between you and everyone else.

Oh thats not its purpose, that its effect. You're confusing the cause and effect.

Let's agree (again! :) to disagree.

On the article itself, I'm afraid I might have been too hard on Mark Cuban. The author of the article, Randall Patterson, obviously didn't like him and sides with nerd-o-phobic people who are afraid of girl-friends being replaced (displaced?) by computers... So maybe his axes-to-grind colored the presentation that Mark received.