Re: Sun Server?

Author:Josh Lucas
Posted:3/9/2000; 5:05:54 PM
Topic:Sun Server?

I hope they make XML-RPC a standard library included with their Java Servlet/JSP reference Tomcat. That would be sweet. I'm gonna look at a few of the libraries that have been posted to xml-rpc.com.

Just a quick clarification, Tomcat is not Sun's as it is an open source project, under the Apache umbrella (http://jakarta.apache.org). Because of that, you (or anyone else) could easily add the support to their server.

Hmm, maybe I'll do just that.

josh