Re: HTML Rendering

Author:André Radke
Posted:3/12/2000; 11:09:54 AM
Topic:HTML Rendering

It's possible to embed MSIE's engine into other apps, just like Outlook Express on Mac does. There was a hack a few years ago that did this with [insert yet another dead Apple technology here]. I really doubt this is documented or supported, though.

Yes, it's possible but neither documented nor supported (on Mac OS), at least as far we have been able to determine.