HTML Rendering

Author:Bryant Durrell
Posted:3/6/2000; 8:29:13 AM
Topic:HTML Rendering

Hey, I just had a thought.

I agree with Dave that it'd be nice to have a standard HTML rendering library built into MacOS; it's a shame Apple hasn't provided one.

But isn't this what we call an opportunity? Surely there's something to be gained from writing a good set of libraries or a plugin for HTML rendering on the Mac.

Or, of course, we can just wait till Gecko's ready for prime time.