cross-gdb reference

Author:Mark Gillingham
Posted:3/14/2000; 8:25:58 PM
Topic:navbar issues

The reference should be a Frontier address or an http or ftp URL. (The reference also should not contain spaces -- so if it's in a guest database, use a relative address, such as mySite.myPage, rather than a full address.)

Should a reference to a different gdb than the one in which the navbar definition resides be a complete URL or a relative reference based on the gdb name? For instance, if I want to reference an outline in gdb2 from gdb1, should I use "http://mySite/gdb2/mypage" or "gdb2.mypage" as the reference?