navbar issues

Author:David Glenn
Posted:4/14/1999; 4:31:58 PM
Topic:navbar issues

Using the online tutorial I've setup my pages with titles so I can use the glossary for relative paths. However, my titles are human friendly and as such have spaces within them. I've no problem referring to the glossary entries for linking purposes. However, when I try to use the navbar macro it expects the reference and linktitle to be separated by a space (code: string.patternMatch (" ", oneLine))). Is there a way to use navbar to link to glossary entries with spaces?

thx dave