Chili!Soft and the BSOD

Author:Luke Tymowski
Posted:3/23/2000; 8:02:09 AM
Topic:Chili!Soft and the BSOD

This makes the Cobalt acquisition of Chili!Soft that much more interesting. I assume that their ASP-compatible runtime doesn't do the BSOD thing. Is that true? Luke?

I don't know.

I've been running NT systems for a few years now. They're very stable, but that depends on the software you run on the box. The only NT server which hangs with any regularity is the Domino box.

My other NT boxes tend to be more or less as stable as my Linux boxen.

I've never read anything bad about Chili!Soft. I'm in the process of putting together an NT box to run IIS, SQL Server 7, and ASP to do stress tests.