Pike.commentary

Author:David Rothgery
Posted:3/29/2000; 10:25:38 AM
Topic:Pike.commentary

The discussion area on the PikeBeta site seems to be mostly about troublshooting, at least for now. So I'm kind of wondering where the best place is to add more feature requests / UI design changes to the stack that someone from Userland (I think it was Brent) says is already huge, and to talk about stuff like that. Is there a semi-official space for stuff like that? Should there be?

I put up my Pike Ramblings up on my ETP site, because the web programmer in me thinks Pike is way cool, the web designer in me thinks it's a huge improvement over what I could do before, and the UI designer in me sees a lot of ways that Pike could be improved.