RE: DaveNet...thank you for it.

Author:Michael Simcich
Posted:3/29/2000; 5:42:54 PM
Topic:DaveNet on Hiatus

I'm with what Phil and Ken communicated. There are listeners, and your pieces are always interesting. I like scripting but it's way different. DaveNet was a deep/slow stream, weblogs *in general* are shallow/fast.

Anyhow, seems it doesn't spark you like it used to, for the reasons you outlined, so dropping it's the thing to do. But... thanks, I've really learned from them. The funny thing is, I've only been paying attention to DaveNet for the last year, so as far as I'm concerned you were just getting started!