Netscape 6 Preview Release 1 -- download on FileFlash!

Author:Jacob Levy
Posted:3/30/2000; 5:15:42 PM
Topic:Netscape 6 Preview Release 1 -- download on FileFlash!

The URL: http://www.fileflash.com/download.asp?file=844

I downloaded it and played with it a bit on my PII/300 with 64MBytes, running Win98. First impressions: nice and fast! Why did they change the interface so much, though? It's a bit confusing..

I really like the "My Sidebar", haven't figured out yet how to customize what's in there, still playing. More later.