Re: wildass development

Author:Jeremy Bowers

I've hacked together enough to satisfy me, like adding a personal menu and inserting a standard ruleset with just a menu/keyboard command.

What's the right way to distribute some program/development in Pike though? It doesn't seem to have suites, it doesn't really like GDBs (at least I can't seem to convince one to automatically open on startup AND be available for use in scripting... putting a db.open in the startup script seems to only half-work), and I hate to just start modifying things on other people's Pikes willy-nilly.

I'm waiting for the plug-in spec, or some other description of standard distribution technique, before I get too deep into developing for Pike.

In the meantime I've got some other interesting stuff going, so that's OK. "qbullet.smiley" Maybe even later today it'll at least pop its head out for a demo (though I really should be doing some homework)...