Archive of UserLand's first discussion group, started October 5, 1998.
Re: wildass development
Author: James Spahr Posted: 3/31/2000; 5:53:36 AM Topic: scriptingNews outline for 3/31/00 Msg #: 15810 (In response to 15808) Prev/Next: 15809 / 15811
Speaking of Pike, last night I was talking with Andre and asked if he thought people were doing wildass development with Pike yet. (It's got a scripting language and object database and website framework and HTTP server.) Andre said he didn't think so. I asked why. He said that I haven't told people that it was OK. Oh. OK, it's OK. Go go go.
Oh I bet every Frontier developer got thier hands on Pike and with in 5 minutes had pike.root open in Frontier - and said - oh! nifty. (or am I the only one?).
So yea - I have some plans for Pike, all I need is the time ...
There are responses to this message:
- Re: wildass development, Dave Winer, 3/31/2000; 6:17:46 AM
- Re: wildass development, Cameron Smith, 3/31/2000; 6:25:11 AM
- Re: wildass development, Jeremy Bowers, 3/31/2000; 7:01:34 AM
- Re: wildass development, Emmanuel M. Décarie, 3/31/2000; 11:23:18 AM
- Re: wildass development, Kurt J. Egger, 3/31/2000; 12:38:10 PM
This page was archived on 6/13/2001; 4:54:37 PM.
© Copyright 1998-2001 UserLand Software, Inc.