Re: Speaking of fractional horsepower HTTP servers...

Author:Kip DeGraaf

You know, there is a REAL httpd available for PalmOS. Check out http://www.citi.umich.edu/u/rees/pilot/ or more specifically http://www.citi.umich.edu/u/rees/pilot/httpd.tar.gz

It has the virtue having been available for quite some time. Jim Rees at University of Michigan and Mark Eichin (I forget where he hails from) started this back in April of 1998 as a lark, but the silly thing actually works. The latest revision is October of 1999. Check out the code, it's really very interesting.

I'll do some digging around and see if I can find my cradle redirector and put up a web server for the fun of it. Nobody better tell Slashdot though. ";->"