Re: Cold Fusion and RSS

Author:Dustin Miller
Posted:4/1/2000; 11:08:56 AM
Topic:Cold Fusion and RSS

Yes, CF_NewsFuse is an example that downloads an XML packet of available "channels" and "feeds" from Moreover.com, and uses RSS2CF to process those feeds for display. :)

I'll be happy to add a link, do you have a particular interstitial or button that you prefer? Where would youp place your link? Spill the beans, Dave. :)

More XML tools to come from Fusion Trio, perhaps you and I should chat about some things that you may feel the community needs. We're powerscripters over here. :P