Re: Cold Fusion and RSS

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:4/1/2000; 11:59:04 AM
Topic:Cold Fusion and RSS

Put the link where it makes sense. I have no interstitial (?) or button.

About XML tools for CF, now that's cool!

I guess the question is, at the top level, what kinds of integration makes sense between "Manila" and CF. I will have to give this some thought. Off the top of my head it seems that CF is really good at data, and Manila is really good at text.