Re: Track-PacBell & Outage Madness

Author:Keola Donaghy
Posted:4/3/2000; 11:15:33 AM
Topic:Track-PacBell & Outage Madness

Dave, are you by chance going to release the app you did to keep track of outages? I'm having similar problems here at UH-Hilo. I'm at the end of the food chain on our campus here . Our connection goes through 3 or 4 routers before getting to the main campus feed, and that comes through our Manoa campus. People there seem to like to make configuration changes at the end of the day and go home before they find out that they've cut off the entire Hilo campus.

I'd love to be able to give them exact stats on outages.

Aloha and mahalo,

keola