Re: IE (in particular) and SourceForge

Author:Ken Kennedy
Posted:4/3/2000; 1:12:39 PM
Topic:LEO - an open-source outline editor

Anything that's not Netscape seems to have problems with SourceForge...

I was having horrible problems logging into SF with IE5...finally found a bug report at SF regarding this. Apparently, SF's 128-bit certificate is making non-128-bit IE make SF barf...or something like that...(here's the link):

http://sourceforge.net/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=103680&group_id=1

Anyway, I upgraded my IE from 40-bit to 128-bit encryption, per the bug report suggestion, and things started working better. Don't know what you're using, but if you can perform the equivalent task, it might help...