Userland and W3C

Author:Karl Dubost
Posted:4/4/2000; 10:06:11 AM
Topic:Userland and W3C

Great, very great !!!

I've discussed the last week with Vincent Quint at the W3C and we have speak about one big problem with the development of the web tools.

There is a wonderfull progress for the browser as we can see with Opera, IE5 (mac), and mozilla. But the situation is worst for authoring tools and automated solutions. The tools like Dreamweaver, FrontPage have quite difficulties to support the standards for the User Interface part.

With Frontier, we can do templates with standard's respect. BUT it will be great if we could have parser and validation tools.

Is it a dream ?

I wish you good work at the W3C !