Re: XML (and XUL) Editor

Author:Sam Yates
Posted:4/6/2000; 11:55:38 AM
Topic:XML (and XUL) Editor

Believe me, I'd love to. But I was kinda scared away by the bit about not working from behind a firewall. My chances of getting anything new opened on our firewall pretty much nil, and right now the only thing allowed to come in from the outside (as opposed to someone internal making a request from an external server) is e-mail.

Perhaps I misunderstood the blurb I read about Pike though. Can it be used as a standalone editor as well? If so, I'm there.