Re: Not as open as you might think...

Author:Steve Hooker
Posted:4/8/2000; 6:08:24 AM
Topic:Microsoft Internet Messaging Press Release

I've just been reading through http://www.jabber.org/. Sounds very, very interesting.

There's also a review

There's also a pretty good Durlatcher report about community building and the future:

"However, we believe that to successfully capitalise on community the next generation of internet sites will deliver innovative integrated tools that fuse commerce, content and community."

I've been developing a proposal for a community structure and this just tops it. So I'll eagerly be awaiting the connection to Manila and Jabber.