Körperwelten exhibit

Author:Phil Suh
Posted:4/8/2000; 9:49:49 AM
Topic:Körperwelten exhibit

I saw this exhibit--3 or 4 years ago in Osaka. It's a stunning and awing exhibit. We take our bodies for granted, but this exhibit reveals them as the vessels they are: containers of life, young, old, sickly, strong.

I recall walking through the entire exhibit almost wordless.

The Osaka exhibition drew large crowds--in fact, it was re-exhibited the next year as well.