manila bars - yummy!

Author:Andrew Wooldridge
Posted:4/9/2000; 9:24:16 AM
Topic:manila bars - yummy!

I'm working on the dropdown menu for manila (manila bars? sounds like something you'd get when the ice cream man came by). And I got over a big hurdle - I can get the menu to change based on what page you are on! Hopefully this evening I can pull all the pieces together.

I'll post code and stuff at the Anthem site when it's ready. I may preview it with Dave first for sort of a technical review...

I could imagine generalizing this for any site...

http://anthem.editthispage.com