Re: Why you don't want Gnutella (at least not yet)

Author:Jonas Beckman
Posted:4/11/2000; 10:42:05 AM
Topic:Why you don't want Gnutella (at least not yet)

Hmmm... I wonder if I am missing part of your post? What I am reading ends with "download from *my* computer" - and your title and introduction implies that something about Gnutella really worries you.

But making it easy for everyone to become a server is what Gnutella is all about. That kind of power can be dangerous, in many ways.... but it's also what makes it interesting.

Have you found any specific problems with Gnutella? And why do you say "(at least not yet)"?