Re: Why you don't want Gnutella (at least not yet)

Author:Jacob Levy
Posted:4/11/2000; 12:30:44 PM
Topic:Why you don't want Gnutella (at least not yet)

I posted it in parts because I was updating the posting from my web browser and I don't want to rely on it to stay around for the time it takes to write such a long post.

Simple solution: try rereading my post now, I've finished writing it.

Thanks!