Survey Qs

Author:Bryant Durrell
Posted:4/12/2000; 9:47:03 AM
Topic:Survey Qs

Interesting. Do people use BBEdit more as a design tool than as a text processor? In my mental map, it's a text processor with some nifty auto-insert features.

I also use Freehand and Illustrator a lot for Web work. They aren't bitmap editors, although the final product is. And Typestyler -- the best tool around for simple text effects and logos. Also a drawing program rather than a paint program.