Re: Mozilla is not a browser

Author:Christopher Blizzard
Posted:4/12/2000; 6:00:54 PM
Topic:Mozilla is not a browser

Netscape-the-company is interested in getting a browser out the door.

Mozilla as a seperate organization is interested in many things and getting the browser out the door is one of them. We're also interested in increasing its usefulness outside of the scope of just the browser but we're not there yet and we know it. However, we expect we'll be there eventually.