Re: Tomorrow's survey

Author:Andrew Duncan
Posted:4/12/2000; 8:31:38 PM
Topic:Tomorrow's survey

"Software Developer" is missing, IMHO. Or something like it (programmer , coder, maybe even hacker)...

What if you design and build software, but you are not a geek, or a suit? Consultant doesn't always fit, and isn't a consultant a type of suit anyway? :o)

I could go for Designer, but I suspect you mean "Graphic Designer", which doesn't fit either, although I do some of that too.

Of course in a perfect world, I could just select "Retired" (rich), problem solved, game over. :o)

My .0002 cents.