Re: Mozilla is not a browser

Author:Phil Suh
Posted:4/12/2000; 9:05:59 PM
Topic:Mozilla is not a browser

Leave lots of room, and slap people on the wrist when they say silly things like "Mozilla will replace Dreamweaver and Pike." Shudder.

Thank God that's not what I said. ";->"

I appreciate the fact that Chris Blizzard has repeatedly stated here that Netscape is focused on shipping a browser. It makes me think that the Mozilla people get it. I hope they are focused on getting the word out.

As taylor has pointed out, one of the reasons Dreamweaver is a successful platform now is that it was first a successful HTML Editor. A successful Mozilla Browser paves the way for a successful Mozilla Platform.