It's simple

Author:kelly thomas
Posted:4/13/2000; 10:58:31 AM
Topic:First Amendment

Just as a printer who owns a printing press can elect to not print a customer job for whatever reason, Conxion can elect to not deliver Internet access to Dave. (And Dave can go somewhere else....) I know of several commercial printers, yea I live in the bible belt, who have refused printing jobs due to nudity, partial nudity, or other adlut related content. (FYI - not stuff that I've asked them to print...)

How Conxion's decision relates to the "contract of service" which Dave should have is a matter for the legal begals to decide.