Re: ArsDigita University

Author:Mark Roseman
Posted:4/17/2000; 6:41:12 AM
Topic:Re: ArsDigita University

Exactly, people will pick out the parts that make sense for them.

Our current community system is running with AOLserver as the web server, communicating via a scripting like protocol (which could just as well have been xmlrpc, and may still be replaced by that) to a server process using an object database.

Needless to say we've been influenced both by Philip and Dave's writings. :-)

Mark