Re: Music and the Internet

Author:Dennis Peterson
Posted:4/17/2000; 2:03:12 PM
Topic:Music and the Internet

And yet, art and music have survived for thousands of years, in the face of technological revolution after revolution. Somehow I think they will survive MP3s. Various solutions have been proposed, such as Schneier's Street Performer Protocol. Sooner or later we'll hit one that works. The one thing we can be sure will not work is trying to stick with the old model.