Group Hug Part II

Author:Jeremy Bowers
Posted:4/18/2000; 7:09:39 AM
Topic:Group Hug Part II

I'd like to publicly thank Dave for his efforts to ensure the integrity of Scripting News, because those efforts pay off not just for him, but for every single Userland hosted weblog as well. If connectivity providers start getting annoyed and shut down Userland for things said on Scripting News, they could equally well be annoyed at my site, BirdBrain's Nest, or any of the other 'logs where we complained to one degree or another about the connection issues and proceed to demand that those 'logs be censored.

It's easy to say one cares about integrity, it's quite another thing to follow through on it when it becomes difficult.

A toast! To the man who by standing for one stands for all, long may his connection be uninterrupted and swift may his connection be! "qbullet.smiley"