Re: Scripting News by Email

Author:Steven Vore
Posted:4/18/2000; 7:33:15 PM
Topic:Scripting News by Email

It would save we Scripting News addicts a lot of time

and would provide a way to read SN offline, something that's difficult right now. i'd love to see the dg mirrored into an nntp newsgroup so i could suck it down all at once and read at my leisure (on the plane, wherever). but that's just me rambling from the slow end of a hotel-room phoneline :-)