Scripting News by Email

Author:Larry Yudelson
Posted:4/18/2000; 3:09:46 PM
Topic:Scripting News by Email

Hmm. It would save we Scripting News addicts a lot of time and click-throughs during the day... though we wouldn't get to see all the editing in semi-real-time.

Which brings up a question: Do I go to Scripting News for the content, or because I want to click away from my task at hand?

On the somewhat related matter of HTML e-mail, I have a question: How do you do it? Is it a matter of tweaking a mime-type in Sendmail somewhere, or properly formatting the message, or what?