Re: PS: WWDC Weblog - looking for editors

Author:Wesley Felter
Posted:4/20/2000; 1:25:25 PM
Topic:WWDC Weblog - looking for editors

This was always my gripe with Wired. Wired never really hooked into the Web. Sure there was HotWired, but that was totally unrelated. Whenever I read an interesting article in Wired, I'd wish that I could go to their site and get more information, but I couldn't. Sometimes I'd wish to see the original version of an article before their editors trimmed it; don't bother. Sometimes I'd wonder what ever happened to something they had covered in the past; I never found out.

On Hack the Planet I'm not afraid to cover the same issues repeatedly or revisit old stories. It's the kind of site I would want to read.